If you purchased Avalon Organics brand cosmetic products between May 11, 2007 and Jan. 6, 2015 and/or JASON brand cosmetic products between May 11, 2007 and Jan. 31, 2011, you are eligible to receive up to $80+ in cash and coupons from the JASON Avalon Organics Class Action Lawsuit. The lawsuit alleges Hain Celestial falsely sells, labels and/or represents some of its JASON and Avalon Organics cosmetic products as organic. The packaging and advertising of some JASON and Avalon Organics products mislead consumers into believing that the products are entirely or mostly organic, even though they are not. These allegedly mislabeled products violate California’s Organic Products Act, which requires that products represented as organic consist of at least 70 percent organic ingredients
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
JASON Avalon Organics Class Action Lawsuit:
- JASON Avalon Organics Class Action Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/12/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include anyone who purchased Avalon Organics brand cosmetic products between May 11, 2007 and Jan. 6, 2015 (other than those that were USDA certified as organic) and/or JASON brand cosmetic products between May 11, 2007 and Jan. 31, 2011 (other than those that were USDA certified as organic).
- Estimated Amount: Up to $80 in cash and coupons without receipts, no maximum cash payment if you have receipts for your purchases.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members who do not have receipts may receive up to $40 in cash plus $40 in coupons, or up to $50 in cash. Payment will be calculated at 50 percent of the purchase price for up to $100 worth of the challenged products purchased. You do not need to submit receipts if you are submitting a claim for $100 or less in purchases of the challenged products. If you are submitting a claim for $100 or more in purchases of the challenged products, you must submit receipts.
- Case Name & Number: Brown v. The Hain Celestial Group Inc., Case No. 3:11-cv-03082-LB, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the JASON Avalon Organics Class Action Claim Form.
- Your Claim Form is NOT considered submitted and received until you receive a message that it has been received that also contains the assigned Claim Number. For more information please call 1-844-271-4788.
- January 12, 2016 – You must submit your Claim Form on-line on or before Tuesday, January 12, 2016, or mail your completed paper Claim Form postmarked no later than Tuesday, January 12, 2016. If mailing, please return claim form to: Hain Class Settlement; Claims Administrator; Heffler Claims Group; P.O. Box 58610; Philadelphia, PA 19102-8610.
The Hain Celestial Group Inc. has agreed to settle a class action lawsuit alleging it falsely represents certain cosmetic products as organic. If you purchased Avalon Organics or JASON brand cosmetic products, your rights may be affected by the JASON Avalon Organics Class Action Lawsuit. File a claim to day to receive your $80 settlement and then take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
this class action was recently posted 11/21/15