For TrueBlue Members, JetBlue is offering 40% Purchase Points Bonus, up to 60,000 rewards points, this offer is valid now through May 20, 2016. When you purchase TrueBlue points during the promotional period, you will receive a 40% points bonus added to your member account. You may purchase points in 1,000 increments, up to 60,000 per calendar year. To receive the bonus, minimum purchase of 3,000 TrueBlue points is required. That’s $37.63 per 1,000 points. Use your points
Table of Contents
JetBlue 40% Purchase Points Bonus:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Earn 40% more bonus points when you purchase TrueBlue points. When gifting or transferring points the recipient will receive 40% more bonus points when the Member gifts or transfers TrueBlue points.
- Expiration: 5/20/2016
- Terms: Valid only for new TrueBlue point purchases by TrueBlue members with their account in good standing; points can be purchased for a member’s own account or as a gift to another member’s account; not valid for point transfers. Minimum point purchase per transaction is 1,000 points; maximum point purchase per transaction is 30,000 points. Members may not purchase more than a total of 60,000 TrueBlue points in a calendar year (regardless of whether the points were purchased for a member’s own TrueBlue account or as a gift). Members may not receive, as a gift, more than a total of 60,000 TrueBlue points in a calendar year from point purchases. Points may be gifted only to TrueBlue Members. Please allow 72 hours for purchased points to post to the applicable TrueBlue account. Cannot be combined with other offers.
How to Get 60,000 TrueBlue points:
- Log into your TrueBlue account go to the “Promotions” tab, click through and select “Buy Points“
- You may purchase TrueBlue points in 1,000 increments but with a beginning minimum of 3,000 points to qualify for the bonus points.
- 3,000 – 9,500 points = 20% Bonus
- 10,000 – 19,500 points = 30% Bonus
- 20,000 – 30,000 points = 40% Bonus
- If you are buying points, I would suggest you make a single purchase of 60,000 points to get the most out of this offer.
- Use your Chase Southwest Premier to earn points on your credit card. Otherwise I’d suggest you use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn UR points that you may transfer to other rewards programs including Southwest.
I love these bonus points offers to help members reach their points goals faster. Whether you are topping off a points for a reward or looking to get points at a deep discount. You’d end up paying less for flights with bonus points overall. If you want to get 60,000 bonus TrueBlue points, take advantage of this JetBlure 40% Purchase Points Bonus Promotion. See more ways to get Bonuses, Points and Miles!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.