To re-accommodate customers with previously cancelled JetBlue flights, any remaining seats back to Florida departing through September 18, 2017 will be available at a reduced fare of $99 for direct flights and $159 for connecting flights. JetBlue’s Florida select markets include HS, DAB, FLL, RSW, JAX, MCO, SAV, SRQ, TPA, and PBI. Please note that if you bought the tickets before the capped flights back, you can get refunded the difference to a travel bank. Check the available locations and dates today and get back home with JetBlue Airlines’ capped flights!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
JetBlue Capped Flights:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $99 Direct Flights or $159 Connecting Flights
- Expiration: September 18, 2017
- What To Do: Book your flight back to Florida for capped flight prices
- Terms: Fares are for one-way direct flights with seat availability through Sept. 18 in select markets including CHS, DAB, FLL, RSW, JAX, MCO, SAV, SRQ, TPA, and PBI.
Get JetBlue Capped Flights:
- Go onto JetBlue Ailines’ Site
- Book your flight back to Florida at select locations
- Get a direct flight for only $99 or connecting flights for $159
With all the price gouging of flights, trust JetBlue to get you back home with their capped flights at $99 for direct flights or $159 for connecting flights. These capped prices are available through September 18, 2017 with select markets at CHS, DAB, FLL, RSW, JAX, MCO, SAV, SRQ, TPA, and PBI. If your market isn’t there currently, please note that JetBlue will update markets and dates available as conditions change. Check out more ways to Save Money with Bonus Points and Miles!
With the Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
• No Annual Fee.
•Earn 2 miles per dollar at US restaurants.
• Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
• Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
• Terms Apply.