Are you located in any of the following cities: Fort Lauderdale or Las Vegas? If so, have you been to the other city? If not, here is your chance to score a great deal to explore the other! The routes taking place: Fort Lauderdale TO/FROM Las Vegas for $73 one-way trip! We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed, but that can always change!
Nonstop Flight Dates for $73 One-Way:
Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas $73 dates:
- June: 20, 27, 29.
- July: 3, 9, 13, 25, 26.
- August: 9, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31.
- September: 3, 4, 7, 10, 17, 18, 19, 27, 28.
Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale $73 dates:
- June: 21.
- July: 19, 26, 27.
- August: 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31.
- September: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27.
Fort Lauderdale TO/FROM Las Vegas:
- Buy It Now: One-way trip from Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas for $73
- Buy It Now: One-way trip from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale for $73
- Promotion: Non-stop one-way trips from Fort Lauderdale TO/FROM Las Vegas for $73
- Routes: From Fort Lauderdale to Las Vegas OR From Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale
Departure Destination Fort Lauderdale (FLL) Las Vegas (LAS) Las Vegas (LAS) Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Travel Date: June 20 – September 28
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees.
How To Get FLL/LAS Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting JetBlue since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link above!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using American Express Premier Rewards Gold to save the most money.
When you book, make sure you use your American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card to save yourself even more money and get 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines! I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply