If you’re looking to travel for a low price, this is the promotion for you! JetBlue is having a cheap Round-Trip flight from New York City to Atlanta starting at $136. Atlanta, the capital of Georgia, has many attractions from Downtown Atlanta, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, to the massive Georgia Aquarium! Flights run from mid-March to the end of April 2018.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a lower price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from New York City to Atlanta
- Buy It Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York City, NY to Atlanta, GA starting at $136
- Valid: Valid for travel from March 2018 – April 2018.
Get NYC/Atlanta Flight Deal:
- Visit Priceline and select the dates that best suite you.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
If you want to travel, and save money, this is the promotion for you! Atlanta is the place to visit if you’d like to go to historical sites, an aquarium, and more! Once an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. Atlanta History Center chronicles the city’s past, and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.