If you want a chance to travel to China, here’s a great opportunity for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with JetBlue/Hainan Airlines from Washington D.C. to Beijing starting at $524. Beijing is known as much for its modern architecture as its ancient sites such as the grand Forbidden City complex, the imperial palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Nearby, the massive Tiananmen Square pedestrian plaza is site of Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the National Museum of China, displaying a vast collection of cultural relics. Take advantage of this flight deal and book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Washington D.C. to Beijing:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Washington D.C. to Beijing starting at $524
- Routes: From Washington D.C. to Beijing, China
- Distance: 14,032 miles
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound until February, 2017 – April, 2017 or late August, 2017 – October, 2017. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get DCA/PEK Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards, to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)