Do you own a John Hancock Flex V2 Life Insurance Policy? if you do then you may be eligible for a potential award from the John Hancock Life Insurance Policy Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, John Hancock life insurance company violated its policy in three ways. First it is alleged to consider factors other than mortality expectations when calculating certain rates on its policy plan. Second, John Hancock life insurance company has a maximum Maintenance Charge of $8 per month. John Hancock supposedly hit policy holders with charges filed under Applied Monthly Rate rather than filing under more appropriate category of Maintenance Charge. This is seen as a way to circumvent hitting the monthly maximum on Maintenance Charge while charging consumers more money. Third, John Hancock allegedly failed to review policy once every five years and adjust rate accordingly.
John Hancock denies the allegations and decided to settle the lawsuit to avoid ongoing litigation expenses. Applicable class members should automatically receive benefits unless you opt out of the settlement.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
John Hancock Life Insurance Policy CAL:
- John Hancock Life Insurance Policy Notice Of Settlement
- Claim Form Deadline: N/A
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who own or owned a Flex V Scheduled Premium Variable Whole Life Insurance Policy
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Average payment of $630 up to $5,350 for class members who purchased their policies on or after January 1, 1997
- Average payment of $120 up to $975 for class members who purchased their policies on or before December 31, 1996
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Larson, et al. v. John Hancock Life Insurance Company (U.S.A.), Case No. RG16813803, in the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Alameda
Receive Potential Award:
- Head over to John Hancock Life Insurance Policy Notice Of Settlement.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Eligible class members should automatically receive benefits.
If you have a John Hancock Flex V2 Life Insurance Policy then be on the lookout for a potential award coming your way. John Hancock Insurance Company is accused violating three aspects of their policy, they deny allegations and has decided to settle out of court to cut ongoing litigation expenses. If you are a qualifying class member then no action is needed on your part! class members automatically receive the benefits that are due to them from the John Hancock Life Insurance Policy Class Action Lawsuit unless you decide to opt out of the settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee