Have you ever purchased merchandise from the clothing store, Justice during the period from January 1, 2012, through February 28, 2015? If so, then you are eligible for a portion of the $50.8 million through the Justice Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, the company marked items “40% off” when the sales price was actually Justice’s regular retail price.
Justice denies any acts of wrongdoings however to avoid further costs and risks associated with litigation, Justice has agreed to the terms of the settlement to bring forth a resolution to the claims. If you are eligible, file a claim with either a documentation of 6 or more Justice purchases or a single purchase at Justice totaling $105 or more.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Business Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new, eligible U.S. Bank business checking account online with promo code AF49ZCB and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 22, 2023. Member FDIC.
Apply Now---U.S. Bank Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $1,000 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 30 days of account opening. The $1,000 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $100 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $100 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
Justice Class Action Lawsuit:
- Justice Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/4/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who has purchased merchandise from Justice between the dates of January 1, 2012, through February 28, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $20 cash or $30 Justice voucher without proof of purchase, more with proof of purchase.
- Proof of Purchase: No, however with a proof of purchase you are eligible to receive more benefits.
- Case Name & Number: Rougvie, et al. v. Ascena Retail Group, Inc., et al., Case No. 2:15-cv-00724-MAK in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Justice Claim Form.
- You should have received an email or postcard notice with an Access Code.
- If not, then on click “continue without the access code.”
- Fill out the brief claim form online with your information such as your name and address.
- After you have completed the claim form by 4/4/2016, then you should receive your benefits!
Have you ever purchased merchandise from the clothing store, Justice during the period from January 1, 2012, through February 28, 2015? Well if you have, then this might just be your lucky day. You are now eligible to receive benefits from the Justice Class Action Lawsuit. You can receive up to $20-30 in vouchers (no proof of purchase) and even more with a proof of purchase. File a claim by simply filling out the claim form by 4/4/2016, to be apart of this class action lawsuit! Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.