Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union is giving residents of Michigan a chance to earn $75 when they sign up for a new personal checking account and set up direct deposit by October 31, 2016. As long as you sign up for direct deposit when you open your account, you can expect to receive your bonus within 60 days of account opening. Just keep in mind that this offer is only available for new checking accounts.
Eligibility: Kellogg Community FCU membership is available to people who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses or other legal entities located in, Allegan County, Barry County, Berrien County, Branch County, Calhoun County, Cass County, Ionia County, Kalamazoo County, Kent County, St. Joseph County, Montcalm County, Muskegon County, Newaygo County, Ottawa County, and Van Buren County, Michigan.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Kellogg Community FCU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must sign up for direct deposit when you open your account.
- Monthly Fee: $0 for Classic Checking
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn KCFCU Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union by October 31, 2016.
- Open your account with at least $100 opening balance.
- Sign up for direct deposit when you open your account.
- You should receive your bonus within 60 days of account opening.
If you live in Michigan, you might be interested in this offer from Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union. As long as you open a new checking account and set up a direct deposit, you can earn a $75 bonus! Those of you who have banked with Kellogg Community FCU before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!