For those that had a consumer report procured between July 18, 2012 and Jan. 23, 2014, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Kelly Services Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the background check authorization disclosure included a waiver and disclaimer that released Kelly from any liability, which is prohibited under the FCRA. Kelly denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 25, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Kelly Services Background Check Lawsuit:
- Kelly Services Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 25, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: All persons on whom Kelly procured a consumer report pursuant to the Fair Credit Reporting Act during the period from July 18, 2012 through January 23, 2014, and whose initial hire date at Kelly was during the period of time when Kelly was providing new applicants with a disclosure form that contained a liability release.
- Estimated Amount: $90 or $272 (estimated)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Hillson, et al. v. Kelly Services Inc., Case No. 2:15-cv-10803, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Kelly Services Background Check Claim Form!
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 25, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that had a consumer report procured between July 18, 2012 and Jan. 23, 2014, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Kelly Services Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Kelly provided employees and job applicants with a FCRA disclosure form that contained a liability release, in violation of the FCRA. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 25, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers up to 80,000 points.
Earn 50,000 points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Earn an additional 30,000 points after you spend $10,000 on purchases in the first 9 months. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
• 5 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases. Earn between 12/1/2020 and 3/31/2021 on up to $2,000 spent per month.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.