For residents of California, Kinecta Federal Credit Union is offering $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Classic Checking or Checking Plus account good through November 30, 2017. To earn the $100 bonus, you must open a Classic Checking or Checking Plus account with Direct Deposit at Kinecta’s Palos Verdes Peninsula Member Service Center. With either checking account, you can enjoy features such as free account alerts, free online banking, and they’ll cover the membership fee if you decide to join. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Credit Union membership is available for anyone who lives, works, worships or attends schools in select zip codes of Anaheim, Lancaster, Rialto, Santa Ana and the Greater Los Angeles Area. For more information, be sure to check out their membership qualifications.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Kinecta Federal CU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Plus, Classic Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: None in branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: $5 if closed within 90 days
Earn Kinecta Federal CU $100 Bonus:
- Open either a Classic Checking or Checking Plus account from Kinecta Federal Credit Union with direct deposit at Kinecta’s Palos Verdes Peninsula Member Service Center.
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited into your Share Savings account within 45 business days after November 30, 2017.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking Plus: No monthly fee if you meet one of the following:
- Have a $2,500 average monthly balance
- Have direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more.
- Classic Checking: No monthly fee if you meet one of the following:
- Have $1,500 average monthly balance
- Complete 10 or more debit card purchases per month posted to account,
- Have an active Kinecta credit card in good standing
- Have an auto or mortgage loan in good standing
- Be the primary owner is either under age 18 or is age 62 and up
- It is during the first three months of a new account.
Make sure you check out Kinecta Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. For those who are interested in saving more, be sure to check out their CD products, and read our Full CD Review for more information. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.