Find the latest Kinecta Federal Credit Union Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers here.
Right now, you can get a $250 bonus when you open a savings share account, a checking plus share account, and a High-Yield Money Market share account with a few requirements.
Table of Contents
About Kinecta Federal Credit Union Promotions
With either checking account, you can enjoy features such as free account alerts, free online banking, and they’ll cover the membership fee if you decide to join. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Kinecta FCU Membership:
- Have an immediate family member who is a Kinecta member, or
- Share a household with someone who is a Kinecta member, or
- Work at, attend school at, or are a retiree of any of our Select Employer Group organizations, or
- Are a member of one of our Associational Group organizations, or
- Live, work or attend school in select zip codes in California, Texas, Florida, Illinois, and New York (Not all zip codes apply.)
- For more information, be sure to check out their membership qualifications.
If you don’t qualify in these ways, you can qualify by joining Innovision Society for a one-time $10 fee, which Kinecta will cover.
Kinecta Federal Credit Union $250 Bonus
- What you’ll get: Up to $250 Bonus
- Account Type: Savings Share, Checking Plus, High-Yield Money Market share
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Branches in CA, TX, FL, IL, NY
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None in branch
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see below on how to avoid
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
Earn Kinecta Federal Credit Union $250 Bonus
- Open a savings share account
- Open a checking plus share account with monthly direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more
- Open a High-Yield Money Market share or IRA Money Market Share, with a combined balance of at least $10,000 and maintain that balance for at least 60 days
- $250 Trifecta Bundle Bonus (“bonus”) – Once you become a member, you can participate in the Trifecta Bundle if you open a 1) Savings Share, 2) Checking Plus Share with monthly direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more as defined in our Agreements and Disclosure booklet, and 3) a High-Yield Money Market share or IRA Money Market Share, with a combined balance of at least $10,000. Trifecta Bundle participants must maintain a combined daily balance at all times of $10,000 with Kinecta between your Savings share, Checking Plus share, and High-Yield Money Market or IRA Money Market share, and receive a monthly direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more into your Checking Plus share within the first 60 days of account opening to obtain the bonus.
- Your bonus will be paid within 30 days of meeting all Trifecta Bundle qualifications described above.
- Bonus may be subject to IRS tax reporting.
- Member may receive a 1099 Form from Kinecta for the bonus.
- Member is solely responsible for the payment of any applicable taxes. Please consult your tax professional. Trifecta Bundle participants will be eligible for a 15-basis point (“.015%”) Annual Percentage Yield increase (“rate bump”) over the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on Kinecta’s rate sheet and applicable to your new High-Yield Money Market share or IRA Money Market share at the time of opening. To take advantage of the .015% APY rate bump, you must maintain a combined daily balance of $10,000 at all times between your Savings share, Checking Plus share, and High-Yield Money Market share, and receive a monthly direct deposit(s) totaling $500 or more into your Checking Plus share. The rate bump offer can only be applied to one High-Yield Money Market share or IRA Money Market share per membership number and does not apply to Savings Shares and/or Checking Plus Shares. Rates are variable and subject to change, please see our Rate Sheet or an associate for details. $150 MyPerks Credit Card Offer – This offer is not available to current MyPerks Credit Card holders. Trifecta Bundle participants may be eligible to receive a one-time $150 statement credit when you open a new MyPerks Credit Card and make purchases totaling $150 or more within the first 30 days of account opening. Purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind. After becoming eligible to receive the $150 statement credit, please allow up to 30 days to receive your $150 statement credit. Statement credit is not eligible for transfer or for cash withdrawal. Account must be open and not in default at the time of statement credit (“offer fulfillment”).
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Checking Plus: No monthly fee if you meet one of the following:
- Have a $2,500 average monthly balance
- Have direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more.
- Classic Checking: No monthly fee if you meet one of the following:
- Have $1,500 average monthly balance
- Complete 10 or more debit card purchases per month posted to account,
- Have an active Kinecta credit card in good standing
- Have an auto or mortgage loan in good standing
- Be the primary owner is either under age 18 or is age 62 and up
- It is during the first three months of a new account.
Make sure you check out Kinecta Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.