If you were ever employed by a Knight Transportation in Oregon from June 9, 2004 through Sep. 30, 2015, and you did not timely receive the final wages during this time period, then you may be entitled to compensation from the Knight Transportation Class Action Settlement.
According to the Class Action Lawsuit, Knight Transportation failed to pay their employees with minimum wage, wrongfully deducted their wages, and also provided late payment of wages. Knight Transportation denies all wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to pay out $3.6 million in order to avoid the expense and uncertainty of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by 12/31/2015 to receive your potential benefits from Knight Transportation.
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Knight Transportation Class Action Lawsuit:
- Knight Transportation Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/31/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all drivers who are or were employed by Knight Transportation in Oregon from June 9, 2004 through Sept. 30, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Patrick Griffus v. Knight Transportation Inc., Case No. 1006-08538, in the Circuit Court of the State of Oregon, County of Multnomah
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Knight Transportation Claim Form.
- To submit a Brief Claim Form online with your information. (Name, Address, Social Security, etc)
- After you have completed the Claim Form you must then mail the form to the Knight Transportation Claims Administration.
- Submit the form by 12/31/2015 and let Knight Transportation handle the rest!
If you were ever employed at Knights Transportation, then you might have experience their wrongful doings such, deducted wages, and late payment of wages. If you have experience these acts misconduct by the company, then you are eligible to receive benefits from the Knights Transportation Class Action Lawsuit. File you claim by 12/31/2015 to receive your portion of the $3.6 million settlement. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.