Find Kubera Promotions, Discount Offer Codes, Coupons, and Deals to save money on connecting your bank account to the world of cryptocurrency.
Kubera is an app that is designed to keep track of all your investments, assets, cyrtocurrencies, mortgages, credit card debt and more. It is a time-consuming process that nobody wants to do, but that is where Kubera has you covered.
Table of Contents
Kubera is able to track the value of traditional assets such as stocks and bonds but also the ability to track the value of cryptocurrencies, precious metal, vehicles, houses, internet domains, private equity, and even loans to family and friends.
The platform connects more than 20,000 banks worldwide, so you can keep an eye on both your domestic and oversea holdings at the same time. With this information, the service provides a grand summary of all your investments’ value in real time, in the currency of your choice. You can even chart your progress over time. If you invest in a wide variety of asset classes, this would make tracking very difficult on your own.
Some of their more notable features include:
- Intuitive interface. Kubera is simple, streamlined and clutter-free, making it easy to read and easy to use.
- Manual asset entry. This is helpful if you own assets that are difficult to classify, such as a stake in the family business, land or crypto.
- Password storage. The software also serves as a secured storage vault for passwords, estate documents, life insurance policy numbers and other important information.
- “Dead man’s switch.” If installed, this feature gets triggered if you don’t log in for 45 days and fail to respond to multiple reminders. Kubera will automatically send a portfolio information download link with your asset data to your named beneficiary.
- White-label service. A B2B solution, great for estate planners and finance professionals who want to offer Kubera’s modern, fin-tech features to their clients.
Kubera Pricing & Free Trial
A typical subscription to Kubera lasts $15 a month or $150 a year, after a 14-day free trial. The company only makes money off memberships, so you will have an ad-free experience nad your personal data stays private, whereas with some services, it will be sold to marketing services.
Financial advisors can pay for Kubera subscriptions on behalf of their clients, but you’ll need to discuss it with your advisor to see if that’s something they recommend.
Current Kubera Promotions
Kubera $15 Welcome Bonus
Kubera is offering a promotion to get $15 Welcome Bonus to those who use a referral link. This is a great way to make extra savings! All you have to do is email Kubera at [email protected] and let them know who referred you. This offer is valid for new customers only. Learn more about their referral program here.
We currently do not have a referral link, please feel free to leave yours in the comment section below.
(Click here to learn more at Kubera)
Give $100, Get $100 Referrals
If you’re loving this platform then be sure to refer your friends as you will earn a Give $100, Get $100 Referrals bonus for doing so. Their program is called Kubera Hearts appreciation program and it isn’t your typical referral structure. There are no unique links to share and no bonus points to be collected. All you have to do is get your friend to email Kubera at [email protected] Then, both of you will earn the bonus.
Kubera Hearts also does monthly drawings to get bonus credits, just for being loyal to them. You get more chances if you show Kubera love on Twitter.
(Click here to learn more at Kubera)
In short, Kubera portfolio tracker that allows you to track cryptocurrencies, and other nontraditional assets, along with stocks and ETFs. Being able to connect to both your normal stock accounts and your cryptocurrency wallets at the same time makes it easier to see the full picture of your financial situation.