If you have ever worked for Labor Ready as a temporary worker in California between the dates of April 30, 2005 to May 1, 2013, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Labor Ready Southwest Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Labor Ready violated the state wage and hour laws by failing to pay minimum wage and overtime. They also failed to provide a complaint meal or rest periods. Although Labor Ready denies all acts of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible file a claim by 7/11/2016 to receive your potential award!
Labor Ready Class Action Lawsuit:
- Labor Ready Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/11/16
- Who’s Eligible: If you worked for Labor Ready as a temporary worker in California at anytime between April 30, 2005 to May 1, 2013, then you are eligible to receive money from a class action settlement.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $25.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: llen v. Labor Ready Southwest, Inc. c/o Simpluris,Inc. P.O. Box 26170 Santa Ana, CA 92799
How to File a Claim:
- First, head on over to the Labor Ready Southwest Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form and see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form by filling out your information. (Name, Address, Phone Number, and Social Security)
- File a claim by 7/11/16 to receive your potential award!
Have you ever worked for Labor Ready as a temporary employee between the dates of April 30, 2005 and May 1, 2013? If so then you are eligible for a potential award from the Labor Ready Southwest Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Labor Ready failed to pay minimum wage and overtime. They also failed to provide break times during work. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 7/11/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.