For anyone who had a LifeLock identity theft protection plan at any time between Sept. 1, 2010 and Jan. 20, 2016, you are eligible for a potential award of $14-$39 from the LifeLock False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, LifeLock violated the Arizona’s Consumer Fraud Act by falsely advertising, comprehensive services in detecting fraud, timely and continuous alert of potential fraud 24- hours a day, keep customers’ personal data secure, a “$1 Million Total Service Guarantee,” which provides insurance up to $1 million against identity theft. LifeLock denies the allegations they have agreed to the terms of the false advertising class action settlement in avoiding the cost of further litigation. So if you quality, file a claim by 4/29/2016 to receive a potential award!
LifeLock Class Action Lawsuit:
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection Plan Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/29/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who had a LifeLock identity theft protection plan at any time between Sept. 1, 2010 and Jan. 20, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: $14 – $39
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Ebarle, et al. v. LifeLock Inc., Case No. 3:15-cv-00258-HSG, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the LifeLock Identity Theft Protection Plan Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- File you claim by providing your name, address, etc.
- You must file your claim by 4/29/2016 to receive a potential award. ($14-$39)
For class members who had a LifeLock identity theft protection plan at any time between Sept. 1, 2010 and Jan, 2016, you are eligible for a potential award from the LifeLock Identity Theft Protection Plan Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, LifeLock violated Arizona’s Consumer Fraud act by falsely advertising. Although they denied any acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further cost and risk of litagation. If you are eligible you must file a claim by 4/29/2016 to receive your potential award of $14-$39! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.