Do you just love shopping for cosmetics online and happen to order from Lime Crime? Recently there was a data breach during Oct. 4, 2014 to Feb. 15, 2015 that may allow you to be eligible for a potential award from the Lime Crime Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Lime Crime had allegedly been aware of the breach as early as November 2014. By failing to take reasonable steps to protect its customers’ data plaintiffs claim that Lime Crime allowed the breach to take place. Which resulted in sensitive credit and personal information to be exposed. Currently Lime Crime has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by April 9, 2018!
Lime Crime Data Breach CAL:
- Lime Crime Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/09/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone whom, Lime Crime sent an incident notice in February 2015, alerting them to the data breach.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $44
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Koenig v. Lime Crime Inc., Case No. 2:16-cv-00503, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Lime Crime Data Breach Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by April 9, 2018!
Recently Lime Crime experienced a data breach that may result in your personal information to be leaked. Individuals that received a incident notice about the breach may be eligible for a potential award from the Lime Crime Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. You should never have to deal with the worry that your personal information has been stolen. If you are eligible you should be able to receive a potential award by April 9, 2018! Make sure to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)