Hungry for pizza? LivingSocial, an online marketplace similar to Groupon, is having a gift card promotion where you can get a $10 Domino’s eGift Card for $5, but this offer is only available to those who have received an invitation. You can check to see if you were targeted by trying to purchase it. A Domino’s eGift Card is a digital gift card that can be used towards any purchase in-store, online, or over the phone. And because the value on the eGift card never expires, you can save it for whenever you want to use it!
Table of Contents
LivingSocial Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Purchase a $10 Domino’s eGift Card For Only $5 (Targeted)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: July 28, 2017
- Terms: Limit 1 per person. The full value of the Domino’s eGiftCard never expires. Redeemable in-store and online. Valid only in the U.S. FINAL SALE; no returns. See full terms and conditions. For questions regarding this offer, please contact LivingSocial. Not valid with LivingSocial promo codes. Invite only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How To Get a $10 Domino’s Gift Card for $5:
- Check your email to see if you have been targeted for this offer or go to the LivingSocial offer and see if you can redeem this offer.
- You will receive a $10 Domino’s eGift Card for $5.
- Save or spend the gift card whenever you desire.
- Enjoy your discounted pizza!
If you’re looking to save some money on pizza, take advantage of this offer! LivingSocial is offering a $10 Domino’s pizza eGift Card for only $5. However, this deal is invitation only, so only those who have received an email are eligible to purchase it. If you’re not sure, log into your LivingSocial account and check if your purchase will go through. Otherwise, if you’re looking for more deals like this, then check out our section on how you can eat free on your birthday!
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 80,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
This card comes with an annual fee of $695 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only. Terms Apply.