Budweiser teamed up with Lyft for the rest of the year to give a discount on rides each weekend to tackle awareness for drunk driving. You can get $20 credit for rides for free on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays in New York, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Missouri, Texas, Georgia; plus Washington, D.C. between the hours of 5 p.m. and 5 a.m. local time that Thursday, Friday or Saturday night. This offer is available for new and existing Lyft users over the age of 21. Codes can be used up to 2 times to claim a $20 ride credit, or two $10 one-way rides, through the Lyft app. So go have fun and get a Lyft!
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t signed up for a Lyft account, you can earn $20 credit by using our referral link and then you can proceed to earn an additional $20 free credit from this promotional offer!
Table of Contents
HMB Recommended Best FreebiesDownload the Drop App with promo code hustlermoneyblog to earn 5,000 bonus points plus earn more points on shopping purchases at top retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, select grocery stores and restaurants, and more. Just link your credit or debit card using the app, and you'll earn up to 2% back on your everyday shopping in the form of gift cards. Download Now---Drop Loyalty App Review
Hurry! Dosh is a new cash back app that uses breakthrough technology to eliminate the wasted spend from advertising and most transactions. They are currently offering new members a $10 sign up bonus with promo code ANTHONN74 plus an additional $10 bonus per referral for signing up your friends and family. Simply link your credit or debit card onto the app and then start earning credit when you make purchases with Dosh Partners. When your refer a user, they must download, link a card, and redeem an offer to earn the $15 referral bonus! Your cash back earned can be transferred to your PayPal or bank account. Apply Now---Dosh Review
You can now access your Experian credit report free when you register and sign up at Experian.com with No Credit Card Requirement! Checking your own Report doesn't hurt your credit plus your report refreshed every 30 days on sign in. You can download the Experian app to see your credit report completely free along with credit resources to learn more about credit. Apply Now---Experian Free Credit Report Review
Budweiser+Lyft $20 Free Credit:
- Get a Lyft!
- Promotion: Codes valid for two credits for up to $20 towards two Lyft rides
- Promo Codes:
- BUDHOLIDAY available from December 21 – December 25. Expires December 25 at 5am. (States: CO, PA)
- Expiration: All offers valid only 5 pm until 5 am. See expirations above.
- Availability: Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights in NY, IL, CO, FL, MA, PA, TX, GA and DC
- Terms: Limited time only and while supplies last. Discount does not apply to tips and any tips are the responsibility of the Lyft user. Additionally the redemption periods will be extended during certain holidays
How To Earn Lyft’s $20 Free Ride Credit:
- Sign up for Lyft.
- For those living in CO, FL, IL, NY, DC, MA, MO, PA, GA, TX, and DC, log into Lyft app.
- The first 10,000 consumers that enter the featured promo code into the app can use the free ride that weekend.
- Use up to 2 times, for two $10 one-way rides, from 5 p.m. and 5 a.m. local time that Thursday, Friday or Saturday night.
- Enjoy your rides!
Budweiser is taking a commitment to promoting alcohol responsibility and this campaign is one of the largest partnerships of its kind. If you live in the states and want to practice good judgment when you go out, follow Budweiser on Facebook and Twitter to get the promo code every week. See above for the first few codes we’ve listed for you. Why take the chance to hurt yourself and others when Lyft and Budweiser gives you a chance to drink responsibly with $20 in free credit? I, for one, am grateful that Budweiser is doing this campaign hopefully, less incidents and less losses will occur. You can also check out more ways to save money and find the best promotions for gift cards here at HMB.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.24%-27.24%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)