If you like to use online transportation apps such as Uber and Lyft, this deal is the one for you! For a limited time, Lyft is promoting their shared rides (line service) program where you can get 25% off line rides. These rides may only be used at select cities and you should receive a notification from the app or email if you’re eligible for this promotion. This promotion is only available until the January 28, 2018 or if you have taken the max amount of rides, whichever comes first. Be sure to participate in this offer if you are eligible to save some money!
Editor’s Note: If you’re a brand new to Lyft, you can sign up through our referral link to earn a $5 credit.
Lyft Line Pass Promotion:
- Download on Android
- Download on iOS
- Promotion: get 25% off line rides (targeted)
- Expiration: January 28, 2018
- Terms: Max 10 Lyft Line rides per user. Max $5 discount per ride. Sample fares are estimates only, actual fares may vary. Minimum fares apply. Discount applies to the fare and Prime Time charges only, not to Trust & Service fee, tips, tolls, taxes, or other fees and charges. Promo valid only for users who received this email directly from Lyft. Cannot be combined with other offers.Offer valid between 12:00 AM local time 1/18/18 through 11:59 PM local time 1/28/18.
How To Save 25% Off Line Rides:
- Check your email to see if you’ve receive an email from Lyft. You can download their app via Android or iOS.
- If you did receive the offer, you should click on the button “take a line ride”.
- Choose your destination and confirm it.
- Enjoy saving 25% off your line ride!
This promotion is great if you like to get around using transportation apps. Lyft wants to making using their service more affordable, so they are promoting a line pass promotion for the month of July for certain areas of the US. You can get 25% off line rides! You can do so till January 28, 2018 which gives you 10 days left. You must check your email first because this is a targeted offer. Find out how to save more money online, and purchase discounted gift cards for shopping ideas if you need to use up your Lyft credit, and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Calvin Talley says
I am a daily user of Lyft. Are there any discounts available for frequently users of Lyft. I would love to keep using Lyft but the rides are continuing to rise without any discounts for me to continue Lyft services.
Danny Nguyen says
Thank you for being a reader! To my knowledge, there is one promotion you can take part of to receive discounts/credit for rides. Please refer to the following article:
Also, be on the lookout for their subscription plan! However, it’s not readily available to the public just yet. Lyft is currently testing their All-Access plan, a monthly subscription service for rides through the Lyft platform. This will definitely save their riders some extra cash. Hope this helps!