If you’re an avid user of Lyft to get around, then listen up because this promotion is for you! World Elite Mastercard card holders are eligible to get $10 Lyft Credit Each Month w/ 5 Rides!
This offer can end at any time, so be sure to get in on this promotion while it’s still available. Save some money on your next outing if you and your friends don’t want to drive. Additionally, the card itself has extra benefits on top of this Lyft offer, so if you haven’t already, get the card too!
Editor’s Note: If you’ve yet to create an account, be sure to sign up today to earn a $15 referral bonus!
Lyft World Elite Mastercard Promotion
- Learn More at Lyft!
- Sign Up Today!
- Promotion: Get $10 Lyft Credit Each Month w/ 5 Rides
- Expiration: Limited Time Offer
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Mastercard World Elite Take 5 Get $10. Beginning 4/16/19, Lyft users who have enrolled in Lyft and Mastercard’s Take 5 Get $10 program (“Program”), and take and pay for five (5) Eligible Rides in a calendar month will receive a $10 Lyft credit (“Credit”). The rides must be paid for with a Mastercard World Elite credit card (including Apple Pay or Google Pay if your Mastercard World Elite credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per month per Lyft account. An “Eligible Ride” is any Lyft ride types, excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft’s sole discretion. Credit expires 30 days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft’s Terms of Service (https://www.lyft.com/terms), and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard may share your information for the purpose of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to 2 days to be applied to your Lyft account. Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. All rights reserved.
How To Get Lyft Credit
- Head to Lyft or Sign Up for an account.
- Select the World Elite Mastercard offer.
- Pay for 5 rides using your registered card.
- Get $10 Lyft credit each month!
Don’t miss out on this chance to take advantage of the Lyft World Elite Mastercard promotion! Card holders who take part in this promotion can receive a $10 Lyft Credit Each Month after paying for 5 rides! Just be sure to use your registered World Elite Mastercard on your Lyft account to get the credit!
Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires. If you love finding deals like this, be sure to check out more on HMB! You can also find our compiled list of other ways to save money using our list of Credit Card Bonuses!
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You will have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Earn up to $300 bonus & earn 1.85% APY on your funds - a top tier, competitive APY on your money. One of the top savings rates, CIT Savings Builder help you build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 deposit per month or maintain a balance of $25k or more to earn their highest interest rate.
Apply Now---CIT Savings Builder Review
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 1.75% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review