For residents of Missouri and Kansas, Mainstreet Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account good through August 31, 2018. To earn the $150 bonus, you must open account with a recurring monthly electronic deposit $200, complete 10 debit transactions within the first 90 days, and sign up for e-statements. With the checking account, you can enjoy features such as free bill payer, free ATM/debit card, free online access, and free phone access. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You’re eligible if you meet one of the requirments such as if you live or work in the greater Kansas City Metro area. See the full membership list requirements for more info.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Mainstreet Credit Union $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Mainstreet Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Plus Checking, Prime Checking, Class Club Checking
- Availability: MO, KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via TransUnion
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Not Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $505
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10 See below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Existing checking accounts do not qualify for this offer.
- Household Limit: 1 per membership
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Mainstreet Credit Union $150 Bonus:
- Open a Free Plus Checking, Prime Checking, or Class Club Checking account from Mainstreet Credit Union with a recurring monthly electronic deposit of $200 or more.
- Then you must participate in e-Statements and complete 10 debit card transactions within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Then you will earn the $150 bonus once the requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Plus Checking: No Monthly Fees.
- Prime Checking: The $10 fee can be waived when you maintain a balance of $500 or more.
- Classic Club Checking: No Monthly Fees.
Overall, this is a great bonus for those looking to open a new checking account in Missouri or Kansas. Make sure you check out Mainstreet Credit Union to learn more about the $150 bonus. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.