For residents of Missouri and Kansas, Mainstreet Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account good through August 31, 2018. To earn the $150 bonus, you must open account with a recurring monthly electronic deposit $200, complete 10 debit transactions within the first 90 days, and sign up for e-statements. With the checking account, you can enjoy features such as free bill payer, free ATM/debit card, free online access, and free phone access. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You’re eligible if you meet one of the requirments such as if you live or work in the greater Kansas City Metro area. See the full membership list requirements for more info.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Mainstreet Credit Union $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Mainstreet Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Plus Checking, Prime Checking, Class Club Checking
- Availability: MO, KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via TransUnion
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Not Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $505
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10 See below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Existing checking accounts do not qualify for this offer.
- Household Limit: 1 per membership
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Mainstreet Credit Union $150 Bonus:
- Open a Free Plus Checking, Prime Checking, or Class Club Checking account from Mainstreet Credit Union with a recurring monthly electronic deposit of $200 or more.
- Then you must participate in e-Statements and complete 10 debit card transactions within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Then you will earn the $150 bonus once the requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Plus Checking: No Monthly Fees.
- Prime Checking: The $10 fee can be waived when you maintain a balance of $500 or more.
- Classic Club Checking: No Monthly Fees.
Overall, this is a great bonus for those looking to open a new checking account in Missouri or Kansas. Make sure you check out Mainstreet Credit Union to learn more about the $150 bonus. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.