If you refer a family member or friend to join Marine Bank, you can receive a $25 bonus! To get started, you need to open your own Marine Bank account. Once you have an account, fill out a referral form with your name, your email address, and the new member’s name and email address. You can send that to anyone you know that needs a new checking account. Once the new member receives the message, he/she will have the opportunity to trade a print-out of your recommendation for a $50 deposit into any new personal checking account with a debit card. And when they do, you’ll get a $25 Visa® gift card to spend anywhere that accepts Visa® Card.
Eligibility: Marine Bank has 12 branches located throughout central Illinois in the cities of Springfield, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign, Chatham, Macomb, and Rushville.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Marine Bank $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Marine Bank Referral Form Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0-$8
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn Marine Bank Bonus:
- Open an account with Marine Bank if you haven’t already.
- Fill out a referral form and email it to a friend or family member.
- When the new member opens a checking account with a print-out of your referral email, he or she will receive $50 and you will receive $25.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking – NO $2 monthly maintenance fee with e-statements.
- NOW Account – NO $6.50 monthly maintenance fee if daily balance of $1,500 is maintained.
- Vault Checking – Unavoidable $6 monthly fee; reduce to $5 with e-statements.
- Platinum Vault Checking – Unavoidable $8 monthly fee; reduce to $7 with e-statements.
- Mariner Club Checking – NO monthly maintenance fee (must be at least 50 yrs. old & have aggregate deposits of $5,000).
- Mariner Vault Checking – Unavoidable $5 monthly fee; reduce to $4 with e-statements (must be at least 50 yrs. old & have aggregate deposits of $5,000).
If you live in Central Illinois and know someone that needs a checking account, ask them to sign up with Marine Bank with a print-out your referral coupon so they can earn a $50 bonus and you can earn a $25 bonus! All you need to do is head to the bank’s website and fill out a referral form to get started. Once the new member opens an account with a print-out of your email, you will receive $25 and the new member will receive $50! For those of you who have banked with Marine Bank before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!