Find the latest savings, promo codes, and promotions for Marriott Bonvoy!
If you aren’t a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can start by signing up here. Members can earn, redeem, and enjoy exclusive benefits, like free access to in-room internet or receive exclusive member rates, at participating hotels and resorts all over 130 countries globally.
Note: If you spend quite a bit on travel, why not be rewarded for it? I recommend checking out the Wells Fargo Propel card, the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, or the Capital One Venture Rewards card to earn one of the best cash/points back rates on your travel purchases! See more credit card bonus offers here.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
About Marriott Bonvoy
Current Marriott Bonvoy Promotions
$25 Statement Credit – Targeted
If you’re a Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant cardholder then you should check your email for a targeted offer where you can get a $25 statement credit when you spend $25 or more on eligible purchases at Marriot Bonvoy Hotels.
If you love to travel, you should consider signing up for the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant credit card from American Express! Read out full review about this card here.
- Offer expiration: Must register by October 15, 2019
- Must spend $25 or more at Marriott by November 30, 2019
- What you’ll get: $25 statement credit
- Who is eligible: Targeted cardholders
- Where it’s available: Sent via email, unknown subject line.
- How to earn it:
- Check your email and if you’re targeted, register your card with the link provided
- Spend $25 or more in eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, you can get your statement credit.
20% Off Escapes
Marriott Bonvoy recently launched their Escapes and as a way to celebrate, they are currently having a promotion. The Escapes are valid 7 days a week at resorts and Friday to Sunday at city hotels. You must book them by Sunday. Escapes are available for bookings every other week.
- Promotion: Members get 20% off , non-members get 15% off
- Offer Expiration: Limited Time Offer.
- Availability: Escapes are available for bookings every other week
- How to get it: Navigate to Marriott Bonvoy’s site to find your hotel
(Click here to learn more at Marriott Bonvoy)
20% Off + $100 Resort Credit
Marriott Bonvoy members can currently save 20% and earn $100 in resort credit for stays at five participating Gaylord hotels. This offer is valid for bookings made using promotional code D58 for stays November 8, 2019 – January 5, 2020.
- Promotion: Get 20% off + $100 Resort credit
- Offer Expiration: Limited Time Offer. Stays must be booked for dates between November 8, 2019 – January 5, 2020.
- Availability: Participating hotels
- Aurora, CO – Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
- Kissimmee, FL – Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
- National Harbor, MD – Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
- Nashville, TN – Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Grapevine, TX – Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
- How to get it: Navigate to Marriott Bonvoy’s site and get 20% off + $100 resort credit with promo code D58
- Terms & Conditions: Limit One (1) $50 resort credit per night; maximum $100 resort credit per stay. Resort credit applied upon arrival and may be used toward dining in our restaurants, in-room dining or spa services; no cash refunds or substitutions for unused resort credits. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
(Click here to learn more at Marriott Bonvoy)
Earn Up To 2,000 Points
As part of a limited time offer, Hertz and Marriott have teamed up for a promotion where you can not only save on base rates, but you can also earn up to 2,000 points on Hertz car rentals! Pickup must be completed by December 31, 2019, so be sure to take advantage of this promotion while it lasts!
If you are interested in promotions like this, be sure to check out this similar Hertz promotion to maximize your savings!
(Visit link above to learn more about the promotion)
Free $30/$50 Gift Card
If you’re a Marriott Bonvoy member, check your email to see if you received a free $30 or $50 gift card! In additon, you can use your free gift card towards participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels and participating hotel outlets for retail, spa, golf and food or beverage!
Earn 1,500 Bonus Points
Marriot Bonvoy is offering their members an Endless Earnings promotion where they can earn 1,500 bonus points on stays of two nights or more! In addition, all you have to do is register for the promotion by September 2, 2019! So book now and start earning!
- Offer expiration: Must register by September 2, 2019
- What you’ll get: Earn 1,500 bonus points
- Who is eligible: Marriott Bonvoy Members
- Where it’s available: Offer available online, nationwide
- How to earn it: Stay at any participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels and resorts world wide between July 2 and September 16, 2019 for two nights or more.
(Visit link above to register for promotion)
The Marriott Bonvoy BusinessTM American Express® Card offers 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping, & 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
For each card account anniversary, you'll receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
This card does carry a $125 annual fee.
If you frequently book your stay with Marriot Bonvoy, you can find the latest savings, promo codes, and promotions here to help you save money during your vacation.
Be sure to take advantage of all the promotions Marriott Bonvoy has to offer! In addition, while you’re here on HMB, check out out our Best Travel Credit cards. Finally, learn how to earn even more bonus points and miles that you can use towards your future travels!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|