For individuals that were billed surcharges for a premium magazine subscription from April 1, 2014 to March 21, 2017 by GateHouse Media, you are eligible for a potential award from the GateHouse Media Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, certain subscribers of GateHouse Media have were billed surcharges to a premium magazine subscription, “Lens”, which were inadequately disclosed. GateHouse Media disputes all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 19, 2017 to receive your potential award!
GateHouse Media Lawsuit:
- GateHouse Media Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 19, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: Customers of GateHouse Media between April 1, 2014 to March 21, 2017 who live in Massachusetts, who have purchased a subscription to GateHouse Media, received 1 or more premium edition, were billed surcharges for the premium editions, and instead of having the subscription billed separately had their expiration date accelerated.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Submit a claim form with the date of their purchase, the last four digits of any credit card used to make their purchase, and their choice of settlement benefit.
- Case Name & Number: Steven Keenholtz, M.D. and Dorothy Guillicksen v. GateHouse Media LLC, et al., Case No. 1777-CV-00184, in the Superior Court for Essex County, Massachusetts
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the GateHouse Media Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 19, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that had their subscriptions accelerated for an inadequately disclosed premium edition magazine, then you are eligible for a potential award from the GateHouse Media Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, GateHouse Media disputes the allegations and is not required to admit to any liabilities. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 19, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 30,000 Bonus Miles after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months and a $50 Statement Credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases. In addition, you'll receive 50% back in the form of statement credits on purchases made directly with Delta with your Card within the first 3 months, up to $300 back.
There is a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year. Now, you'll get a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four by being able to check your first bag free on Delta flights.