If you or a loved one recently purchased from Sleepy’s with a promotional gift card you may be entitled for a reward. Thanks to Massachusetts Sleepy’s Gift Card Promotion Class Action Settlement, Costumers who bought using a qualifying promotional gift card at Sleepy’s retail location in Massachusetts, or Massachusetts delivery between Nov. 7, 2012 and July 23, 2018 may be eligible to earn up to $110.
No claim form is required for this settlement. However, an individual has up until October 4th, 2018 to be excluded from this settlement.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
Massachusetts Sleepy’s Gift Card Promotion Settlement:
- Claim Form Deadline: No Claim Form is required to receive benefits from this class action settlement. Eligible Class Members will automatically receive payment after the settlement has been finally approved by the court. Class Members who want to object or be excluded from the settlement must do so by Oct. 4, 2018.
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who made qualifying promotional purchase at a Sleepy’s retail location in Massachusetts, or an online purchase for a Massachusetts delivery, between Nov. 7, 2012 and July 23, 2018.
- Estimated Amount:
- If you redeemed your voucher(s), you are entitled to $25 for each voucher you were entitled and redeemed.
- If you did not redeem your voucher(s), you are entitled to the actual value of the voucher which averages at $110.33.
- Proof of Purchase:
- Case Name & Number: Khun v. Sleepy’s LLC, et al., Case No. 1:17-cv-10110-FDS, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
How To Opt Out of Settlement:
- Check to see if you qualify for this settlement.
- Class member have until October 4th, 2018 to object/be excluded from this settlement
Thanks to Massachusetts Sleepy’s Gift Card Promotion Class Action Settlement, Costumers who bought using a qualifying promotional gift card at Sleepy’s retail location in Massachusetts, or Massachusetts delivery between Nov. 7, 2012 and July 23, 2018 may be eligible to earn up to $110. According to the settlement, the company sold gift cards but severely limited their redemption capabilities. If you wish to opt out of this settlement, you have until October 4th, 2018 to do so. Be sure to check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuits!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)