For individuals who purchased certain McCormick all-natural products between Jan. 1, 2013, and Sept. 23, 2021, then you are eligible for a potential award from the McCormick All-Natural Products False Ad Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs alleged McCormick deceptively labeled the products as being “natural” in an effort to increase prices as demand for natural products went up, taking advantage of consumers.
McCormick denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 90 days after the settlement receives final approval to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
McCormick All-Natural Products False Ad Class Action Lawsuit
- McCormick All-Natural Products False Ad Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 90 days after the settlement receives final approval
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who purchased certain McCormick products labeled as “natural” or “all natural” between Jan. 1, 2013, and Sept. 23, 2021.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: optional and can include a point-of-purchase receipt from a third-party retailer
- Case Name & Number: Holve, et al. v. Mccormick & Co. Inc., Case No. 6:16-cv-06702 in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the McCormick All-Natural Products False Ad Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim 90 days after the settlement receives final approval!
(Click here to file a claim)