For those who love McDonalds and taking selfies, this promotion is the best combination of both worlds. McDonalds is having their National Selfie Day Promotion (scroll down on webpage for participating locations) where customers who purchase a Quarter Pounder or Double Quarter Pounder will receive a free phone stand and frylus (Stylus in the shape of a fry)! This is perfect for keeping your phone safe from any ketchup or other burger phone hazards that could come its way. Keep your phone screen safe from greasy fingers by using the frylus as well! With this combination you can enjoy taking selfies without the hassle of getting your phone messy while eating your McDonalds burger. This promotion is set to happen on June 21, 2018, so don’t miss out on this promotion! Plan ahead and clear your schedules!
Table of Contents
McDonald’s National Selfie Day Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free Frylus and Bonus Phone Stand
- Expiration: July 21, 2018
- Availability: Participating McDonald Locations
- Terms & Conditions: Must be at participating McDonalds Location. Must purchase the Quarter Pounder or Double Quarter Pounder.
Get Free Phone Stand and Frylus(Stylus):
- On June 21, 2018, head to your nearest participating McDonald’s Location (scroll down on webpage for participating locations)
- Purchase either a Quarter Pounder or Double Quarter Pounder
- Receive a free phone stand and frylus!
If you love McDonalds and taking selfies, be sure to clear your schedules for June 21, 2018, because McDonalds is celebrating National Selfie Day and are giving customers a chance to get a free phone stand and frylus! Remember this promotion is set to happen on June 21, 2018. We don’t want you to miss out on this promotion so be sure to schedule it! If you love seeing deals check out other ways we have to save money! Not only that we have a list of Great Gift Card Deals!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards