Business and Individuals who received unsolicited advertisements from their fax machines that go as far back as April 2011 may be eligible for a potential award from the Meadowbrook Insurance Group Junk Fax Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc. violated the TCPA by sending out fax advertisements to businesses without the consent of the business themselves. Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc continues to deny allegations and maintains that it complies with applicable law at all times, but has agreed to the settle the class action lawsuit, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 31, 2017!
Meadowbrook Insurance Group Fax CAL:
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group Junk Fax Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/31/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, is in Meadowbrook Insurance Group’s GoldMine customer database and between April 8, 2011 and June 21, 2017, received any advertisement on their fax machine.
- Estimated Amount: Estimated $500
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Town & Country Jewelers LLC v. Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc., Case No. 3:15-cv-02519-PGS-LHG, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Meadowbrook Insurance Group Junk Fax Claim Form.
- Read over the frequently asked questions link to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 31, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Claims of unsolicited fax advertisements have been arising from Meadowbrook Insurance Group, if either you or your business have received fax advertisements, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Meadowbrook Insurance Group Junk Fax Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that Meadowbrook Insurance Group Inc had allegedly been sending advertisements that have appeared on their fax machines from which the plaintiffs did not give consent to receive. If you are one of the affected, submit a claim form by October 31, 2017 to get a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).