For those that still use a fax machine and have been receiving faxes from Med-Stop advertising about their products, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Med-Stop Junk Fax Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Med-Stop Inc. had been sending advertising faxes to those who did not give consent to receiving the faxes or had a business relationship with, which would’ve made the sent faxes appropriate. Med-Stop Inc. maintains that their faxes followed all applicable laws but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by March 9, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Med-Stop Junk Fax CAL:
- Med-Stop Junk Fax Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/09/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, Med-Stop Inc. does not have evidence of consent to send advertising faxes between June 13, 2013 and Sept. 11, 2017 that did not properly show a clear notice of how to opt out of future similar faxes, or those who did not have a previous established business relationship to Med-Stop.
- Estimated Amount: $40 Voucher
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Swinter Group Inc. v. Med-Stop Inc., et al., Case No. 1711-CC00572, in the Missouri Circuit Court for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, County of St. Charles
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Med-Stop Junk Fax Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 9, 2018!
Now is a great opportunity to take advantage of your fax machine with this day and age, if you have been receiving annoying faxes from Med-Stop you may be eligible for a potential award from the Med-Stop Junk Fax Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that they received inappropriate advertising faxes as they either did not give consent or know about Med-Stop Inc. If you find yourself receiving these faxes without your consent you may be eligible for a potential award by March 9, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|