For individuals who have obtained MEI’s Lifetime Engine Gaurantee warranty between May 5, 2013 to January 8, 2017, you may be entitled to compensation from the MEI’s Lifetime Engine Gaurantee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, MEI’s engine guarantee sold warranties that wrongly instructed owners to use Castrol engine oil products at every service that occurred every 4 months or 4,000 miles. Plaintiffs have argued that the agreement on the use of Castrol products is unnecessary for the longevity of the engine and the warranty requirements. The use of the Castrol products caused increased costs at every service for the warranty holder meaning that increased costs were required in order to stay compliant with the warranty requirements. MEI denies any allegations, but have agreed to pay Class Members $30 each to end the litigation. If you believe that you are eligible, file a claim by July 2, 2018, in order to claim your potential reward.
MEI’s Lifetime Engine Gaurantee CAL:
- MEI’s Lifetime Engine Guarantee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 2nd, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who bought an automobile from MEI (formerly Car Sense Inc.), who also had the LifeTime Engine Guarantee from May 5, 2013 and Jan. 8, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: $30
- Proof of Purchase:A Claim ID number and pin are necessary for the online Claim Form or the form can be printed and mailed. Proof of payment of a professional oil change between May 5, 2013 and Jan. 8 2017 for the MEI covered vehicle must also be provided.
- Case Name & Number: Leary v. McGowen Enterprises Inc., Case No. 3:10-cv-01610-RS, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the MEI’s Lifetime Engine Guarantee Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 2nd, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who have obtained MEI’s Lifetime Engine Gaurantee between May 5, 2013 to January 8, 2017 you may be entitled to compensation from the MEI’s Lifetime Engine Gaurantee Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, MEI’s engine guarantee sold warranties that wrongly instructed owners to use Castrol engine oil products at every service that occurred every 4 months or 4,000 miles causing unnecessary increased costs at every service. If you are eligible, submit a claim form by July 2, 2018 in order to claim your potential reward. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.