All current and former owners of 2005- 2007 Mercedes-Benz branded automobiles equipped with M272 or M273 engines bearing certain serial numbers may be eligible to receive cash benefits from the Mercedes Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit. According to the settlement, certain Mercedes engines are allegedly equipped with defective gears that wear out prematurely, excessively, and without warning, causing the vehicle to malfunction, the ‘check engine light’ to remain illuminated, and the vehicle to misfire and/or stop driving. The settlement awards from this lawsuit will cover the cost of past or future repairs. The company denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Mercedes Engine Class Action Lawsuit:
- Mercedes Engine Defect Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/25/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased or leased Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the United States that are Model Years 2005-2007 equipped with M272 (V6) or M273 (V8) engines bearing serial numbers up to 2729..30 468993 or 2739 ..30 088611, respectively.
- Estimated Amount: There are two ways benefit from this class action settlement:1. Mercedes has agreed to cover qualified future repairs up to 10 years or 125,000 miles to the sprocket of the balance shaft gear in M272 engines or the idle gear in M273 engines.
2. If a Class Member has already paid to have the engine defects repaired, Mercedes will reimburse a percentage of those costs.
- Repars not done at an authorized Mercedes dealer will receive a reimbursement up to $4,000.
- If the repair took place before between 4 years or 50,000 miles and 8 years or 80,000 miles , Class Members will receive 70 percent of those costs.
- If the repair took place between 8 years or 80,000 miles and 10 years or 125,000 miles, 37.5 percent of the costs will be reimbursed.
- No reimbursement will be sent to Class Members who have vehicles that were repaired after the vehicle was 10 years old or had 125,000 miles on it.
- Repairs must have been done before May 13, 2015.
- Proof of Purchase: VIN
- Case Name & Number: Majeed Seifi, et al. v. Mercedes Benz USA LLC, Case No. 3:12-cv-05493, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Individuals that purchased 2005- 2007 Mercedes-Benz branded automobiles equipped with M272 or M273 engines may be able to make a claim and get compensation for repairs that have occurred in the past or will occur in the future. If you think you qualify for the Mercedes Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit, just file a claim and provide them with your car’s VIN. Take a look at more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements from our updated list!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.