Those of you that live in Southeastern Pennsylvania may be interested in this offer from Meridian Bank for a $75 Savings/Money Market Bonus. To get started on this offer, you need to open a NEW Essential Savings or Personal Money Market account. The next step is to set up an automatic deposit of at least $25 per month for the first six months after account opening. Following this requirement grants you a monthly $10 bonus for those first six months. You can receive a single $15 bonus if, within six months of account opening, you make a mobile deposit with the Meridian Bank app. This is a limited time offer that can change at any time so hurry and sign up today!
Eligibility: Meridian Bank has 3 branches in the Pennsylvania cities of Paoli, West Chester, and Media. This offer is available for new customers who need a new Savings or Money Market account.
Credit goes to Ryan for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Meridian Bank $75 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Meridian Bank Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Essential Savings, Personal Money Market
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Limited time offer that may be withdrawn without notice.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25 Minimum to open a savings account. $100 Minimum to open a Money Market account.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: You must set up a monthly direct deposit of at least $25 for the first six months of the account.
- Monthly Fee: $5 or $10
- Additional Requirements: Make a mobile deposit with the Meridian Bank app within six months of account opening.
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown but the account must stay open for at least six months to earn the full bonus amount.
How To Earn Meridian Bank Bonus:
- Open a new Meridian Bank Savings or Money Market account with at least $100.
- Set up a monthly direct deposit of at least $25 for six months.
- A $10 bonus will be deposited on the first of every month when you satisfy the requirements.
- To receive a single $15 bonus, use the Meridian Bank mobile app to make a mobile deposit within the first six months of account opening.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Essential Savings: Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $100.
- Personal Money Market: Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance fee with a minimum daily balance of $1,000.
If you live in Southeastern Pennsylvania near a Meridian Bank, you may be interested in a new savings/money market account bonus that’s worth $75! All you need to do is open a new savings or money market account and complete a few requirements. You can check out the breakdown of the bonus offer above if you’re interested. Those of you who have banked with Meridian Bank, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.