Have you ever shopped at a Michael Kors Outlet? If you have, then you obviously must have noticed that the price tags on the products stated “Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.” The Michael Kors Class Action Lawsuit claimed that the merchandises were exclusively made for outlet stores however, the price tags led to consumers believing that the items were previously offered for sale at a Michael Kor Retail store. If you have purchased at least one items between the dates of July 25, 2010 and July 25, 2014 from a Michael Kors outlet, than you are entitiled for a potential award from the Michael Kors Class Action Settlement. Retailer Michael Kors maintains that its marketing and labeling is not deceptive or misleading and is entirely proper and permitted by law. However to avoid further expenses of further litigation, Michael Kohrs has agreed to pay out $4.8 Million dollars. If you are eligible, file a claim by 02/18/2016, to receive a portion of te $4.8 million dollar settlement.
Michael Kors Class Action Lawsuit:
- Michael Kors Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/18/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who has purchased merchandise from a Michael Kors Outlet between the dates of July 25, 2010 and July 25, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on whether you have receipt and the price of your purchase.
- Proof of Purchase: No, however with a proof of purchase you are eligible to receive a higher potential award.
- Case Name & Number: Tressa Gattinella v. Michael Kors (USA), Inc., Case No. 1:14-cv-05731-WHP in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Michael Kohrs Claim Form.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Make sure you answer the questions truthfully.
- After you have completed the claim form by 02/18/2016, then you should be eligible for a potential award from Michael Kors.
Have you ever purchased merchandise from a Michael Kors Outlet? Well today just might be your lucky day then! You are eligible to recieve a potential award from the Michael Kors Class Action Lawsuit. Amount varies depending on the amount you spent at the outlet and if you have the receipt. If you are eligible, file a claim by filling out the claim form by 02/18/2016. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3x on dining, select streaming services and online groceries
• 2x on all other travel purchases
• 1x on all other purchases
• $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.