Michigan Community Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for new Cha-Ching checking accounts opened in April 2016. They are doing this promotion in honor of National Youth Month, so if you have a child age 16 or older, sign them up and have a parent or guardian listed as joint owner. They will receive a $25 bonus as well as double deposit stamps, free coin counter use, and the chance to play for a prize so check it out!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Michigan Community CU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Michigan Community Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Cha-Ching Checking Account
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Michigan Community Bonus:
- If your child is 16 years or older, sign them up for a Cha-Ching Checking Account and have a parent or guardian listed as joint owner
- $25 will be deposited into the account within 60 days of opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees.
If you live in Michigan, then you can take advantage of the $25 bonus promotion from Michigan Community Credit Union. Just head on over during the month of April and open a Cha-Ching Checking Account for your child. It’s really simple so give it a shot! If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.