If you or a loved one were subscribed to Michigan Condé Nast publication between July 20, 2009 and July 30, 2016, you may be entitled to a financial reward.
Plaintiffs in this case argued that Advanced Magazines Publishers Inc. had wrongfully disclosed Condé Nast subscriber info with third parties. Class members will receive a varying amount of cash depending on how many claims are submitted, but the payout is expected to be around $75. Class members will have until April 14, 2019 to submit a Claim Form.
Michigan Condé Nast Class Action Lawsuit
- Condé Nast Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 14, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who were subscribed to Michigan Condé Nast Magazine between July 20, 2009 and July 30, 2016 .
- Estimated Amount: $75
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Moeller v. Advance Magazine Publishers Inc. d/b/a Condé Nast, Case No. 15-cv-05671-NRB, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Condé Nast Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 14, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For anyone who was subcribed to Condé Nast Magazine between July 20, 2009 and July 30, 2016, you may be eligible for the Michigan Condé Nast Magazine Subscriber Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Advanced Magazines Publishers Inc. had wrongfully leaked subscriber information. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 14, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)