You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open a checking account with Midwest Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open new checking account
- Receive one ACH deposit of $500 or more in each of the first 3 months of the account being open
- $200 bonus will appear as interest income on current year 1099-INT statement.
Midwest Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NE, seems to be available in branch only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, but ACH is required
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer expires December 31, 2022)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), and Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus).|
- $200 will be deposited after 90 days of account opening if the account has received one ACH deposit of $500 or more in each of the first 3 months of the account being open.
- $200 will appear as interest income on current year 1099-INT statement.
- $100 minimum deposit required to open the account.
- Offer expires December 31, 2022.
- Additional fees may apply for some services.
At Midwest Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.