Read on to learn more about Midwest Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Midwest Bank Promotions
Midwest Bank is headquartered in Pierce, Nebraska and is the 14th largest bank in the state. It is also the 1,053rd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1882 and as of June of 2021, it had grown to 145 employees at 11 locations.
I’ll review the offers below.
Midwest Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Take advantage of the $200 bonus from Midwest Bank when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NE, in branch only(Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, ACH deposit is required though
- Monthly fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $25, 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer expires December 31, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To receive the $200 bonus, you must:
- Open new checking account
- Receive one ACH deposit of $500 or more in each of the first 3 months of the account being open
- $200 bonus will appear as interest income on current year 1099-INT statement.
- $200 will be deposited after 90 days of account opening if the account has received one ACH deposit of $500 or more in each of the first 3 months of the account being open.
- $200 will appear as interest income on current year 1099-INT statement.
- $100 minimum deposit required to open the account.
- Offer expires December 31, 2022.
- Additional fees may apply for some services.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- MY DESIGN PLUS CHECKING: None
- Midwest Savings: Service Charge ($5) waived with a balance over $100
- Premier Money Market: Service Charge ($10) waived with a balance over $5,000
- Health Savings Account: Service Charge ($5) waived with balance over $100
- Free Basic Business: None
- Business Analysis Checking: $6
Lastly, Midwest Bank has a ton of offers ranging from $200+. However, if you are unable to visit one, you can still take advantage of their services like online banking and mobile banking.
Compare Midwest Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
Additionally, check back at this page for updated Midwest Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.