Be aware that if you purchased a Pure Broadbrand package from CenturyLink in Missouri you may be eligible for a potential award from the Missouri CenturyLink Pure Broadband Package Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, if you purchased the Pure Broadbrand package, a limited-use phone line is included that would result in having to pay certain surcharges in relation to the use of the phone line. CenturyLink continues to deny any claims but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 8, 2018!
Missouri CenturyLink CAL:
- Missouri CenturyLink Pure Broadband Package Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/08/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, between Dec. 3, 2007 and July 31, 2017 purchased the Pure Broadband package and no other telephony services from CenturyLink in the state of Missouri and were assessed a Universal Service Fund Surcharge, a Missouri Universal Service Fund Surcharge, a 911 Surcharge, or a Missouri Relay Surcharge.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Sanford v. CenturyTel of Missouri LLC, Case No. 12BA-CV04686, in the Circuit Court of Boone County, Missouri
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Missouri CenturyLink Pure Broadband Package Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 8, 2018!
When paying for a service there should never be any strings attached, CenturyLink’s Pure Broadbrand package had included a limited-use phone line whether or not you need it. If you intended to only use the internet access but were charged surcharges for the phone line you may be eligible for a potential award from the Missouri CenturyLink Pure Broadband Package Class Action Lawsuit. Don’t be a sucker and pay for this extra costs from CenturyLink if you’ve never used the phone line. Those eligible for the lawsuit should expect a potential award by March 8, 2018! Are you interested in other potential ways to earn cash? Make sure to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)