The Cerner Corporation has been accused failing to pay overtime, and failed to properly calculate overtime wages for certain employees. If you were employed by Cerner in Missouri between March 5, 2012 and the present who were not paid overtime rates that they were entitled to as well as those whose overtime pay was improperly calculated, you may be entitled to a potential award from the Missouri Cerner Employee Overtime Class Action Settlement. They are attempting end a wage and hour class action lawsuit so if you’re eligible, submit a claim form by April 30, 2018!
Missouri Cerner Employee Overtime CAL:
- Missouri Cerner Employee Overtime Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/30/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Those who worked for Cerner in Missouri from March 5, 2012 until the present
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Fred Speer, et al. v. Cerner Corporation, Case No. 4:14-cv-00204-FJG, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Missouri Cerner Employee Overtime Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by April 30, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Those that were affected by the Missouri Cerners failure of payment may be eligible for a potential award from the Missouri Cerner Employee Overtime Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, they violated the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) by failing to properly calculate and pay overtime to salaried, non-exempt employees. If you were employed at Cerner in Missouri from March 5, 2012 until the present, simply file a claim for a potential award by April 30, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.49% - 28.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Leave a Reply