If you received a telemarketing call from Modernize between Nov. 1, 2013 and Feb. 1, 2018, you may be entitled to a financial reward. This is all thanks to the Modernize Telemarketing Call Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, the company used “cold calling” to further their home improvement business. The Modernize telemarketing calls were made to consumers’ cell phones, wasting time, energy, and valuable data, the class action lawsuit states. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by May 11, 2o19!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Modernize Telemarketing Call CAL
- Modernize Telemarketing Call Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 11, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who received a telemarketing call from Modernize Inc. between Nov. 1, 2013, through Feb. 1, 2018. To be eligible, the call must have been made to a cellular telephone line using an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or prerecorded voice.
- Estimated Amount: $20
- Proof of Purchase: Phone number that received the telemarketing call.
- Case Name & Number: Amanda Hopkins v. Modernize Inc., Case No. 4:17-cv-40087-TSH, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, Worcester County
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Modernize Telemarketing Call Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 11, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you received a telemarketing call from Modernize between Nov. 1, 2013 and Feb. 1, 2018, you may be entitled to a financial rewards. This is all thanks to the Modernize Telemarketing Call Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, The Modernize telemarketing calls were made to consumers’ cell phones, wasting time, energy, and valuable data, the class action lawsuit states. Fill out the claim for by May 11, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|