For class members of the norovirus outbreak settlement which includes anyone who has experienced gastrointestinal illness within 72 hours after visiting the Mohawk Moutain House between the dates of Jan. 27, 2014 and Feb. 28, 2014, you are entitled to a potential award from the Mohawk Moutain House Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Mohonk Moutain House had a norovirus outbreak which caused visitors to experience gastrointestinal illness. Gastrointestinal illness may involve nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, lethargy, weakness, muscle aches, headaches and/or fever. The defendant denies all acts of liability but has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further cost and uncertainty of further litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by 5/02/16 to receive your potential award!
Mohawk Moutain House Class Action Lawsuit:
- Mohawk Moutain House Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/02/16
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the norovirus outbreak settlement include all persons who experienced gastrointestinal illness within 72 hours after visiting the Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, N.Y. between Jan. 27, 2014 and Feb. 28, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Bellotti, et al. v. Smiley Brothers Inc., Case No. 14-0522 State of New York Supreme Court, Ulster County
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Mohawk Moutain House Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form and see if you are eligible.
- File a claim by 5/02/16 to receive your potential award!
If you are a class member of the Mohawk Moutain House Norovirus Outbreak Settlement Class Action Lawsuit, then you are entitled to a potential award! According to the lawsuit, visitors of Mohawk Moutain House experienced gastrointestinal illness due to a norovirus outbreak. If you qualify, file a claim by 5/02/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at US restaurants and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)