All residents who have ever purchased products from Monarch Decking may be eligible for a cash payment of up to $30,000 or $500 to $2000 depending on which tier you’re classified in. The tier depends on how much products your purchased from Monarch Decking. According to the lawsuit, many of the products sold by Monarch Decking turned out to be defective and the 20 year warranty that came with the products as promised was not honored. Green Tree and Biewer, the owners of Monarch Decking told its customers that Green Tree was no longer in business and therefore did not cover any of the warranties. Green Tree has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award!
Monarch Decking Class Action Lawsuit:
- Monarch Decking Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/22/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you have ever purchased products from Monarch Decking
- Estimated Amount: Up to $30,000 or $500 to $2,000 depending on your claim amount
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Mark A. Stolzenburg v. Green Tree Composites LLC., Case No. 4:14-cv-1533, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Monarch Decking Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
If you’ve ever purchased materials from Monarch Decking, you may be eligible for the cash payment of up to $30,000 or $500 to $2,000 depending on how much you spent on the products. According to the settlement, plaintiffs have claimed that Monarch Decking violated the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act by selling defective products and not honoring its 20 year warranty. Green Tree has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|