Received those pesky telemarketing calls from Monitronics that sound like a prerecorded voice? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Monitronics TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Monitronics allegedly made automated phone calls to phone numbers that were listed on the national Do Not Call Registry and to recipients who did not provide their consent. Through these calls Monitronics violates the TCPA or Telephone Consumer Protection Act by using an automated telephone dialing system to those on the national Do Not Call Registry. Monitronics denies any wrongdoings but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by February 20, 2018!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and a Standard savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through February 7, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB323 by 03/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Monitronics TCPA CAL:
- Monitronics TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/20/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who received a telemarketing call from an authorized Monitronics dealer, or a Monitronics dealer’s lead generator or subdealer, on a residential or cell phone using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded voice, or two or more calls within a 12-month period to a residential number listed on the national Do Not Call Registry.
- Estimated Amount: $15 to $25 per claim
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: In re: Monitronics International Inc. Telephone Consumer Protection Act Litigation, Case No. 1:13-md-02493, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Monitronics TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by February 20, 2018!
Recently Monitronics sent out calls through an automatic telephone dialing system to recipients that either had their names on the national Do Not Call Registry or never gave consent to receiving these calls. If you happen to be one of these recipients, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Monitronics TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Plaintiffs claim that they have been receiving annoying calls that sound prerecorded from Monitronics. These calls violate the TCPA, so if you are receiving these prerecorded calls you may be eligible for a potential award by February 20, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)