Between now and 4/30/2016, residents of Maryland can sign up for a new personal checking account from Montgomery County EFCU and receive a $100 Checking Bonus. To get started, just open a new checking account by 4/30/2016. After this, you need to set up a direct deposit of at least $500 within the first 60 days of account opening. When you meet these requirements, American Eagle FCU will deposit $100 into your account within 8 weeks after the promotional period ends. Keep in mind that the account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months or else Montgomery County EFCU take the bonus back.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Montgomery County EFCU has 2 locations in the Maryland cities of Germantown and Rockville. Check to see if you’re eligible for membership.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 3, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Montgomery County EFCU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Montgomery County EFCU Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Must set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $500 within 60 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed within 6 months, the credit union will charge you for the bonus.
Earn Montgomery County EFCU Bonus:
- Open a new personal checking account from Montgomery County EFCU by 4/30/2016.
- Within the first 60 days of account opening, set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $500.
- You will receive the bonus within no more than 8 weeks after 4/30/2016.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
If you sign up for a new personal checking account from Montgomery County EFCU, you will have the chance to earn a $100 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for an account by 4/30/2016, set up a direct deposit of at least $500, and keep the account open for 6 months! It’s that easy! To read the breakdown of the bonus, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Montgomery County EFCU, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!