Check out the latest Moomoo Promotions, Free stocks, and Offers here.
Find all of the current Moomoo promotions that will give you the chance to earn free stocks ! Currently, you can get 10 free stocks by opening a Moomoo account.
About Moomoo Promotions
If you’ve been looking for a trading and investing app then Moomoo is the app for you. Moomoo is a commission-free, online trading platform that lets their members buy and sell stocks and much more. What makes this standout from other trading apps is the fact that it will allow you to trade during the pre and post market.
Similar to other trading applications, Moomoo lets you trade stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs without having to pay commissions. Moomoo also has the option of letting their customers trade during both the pre and post market. Additionally, there is no minimum deposit requirement.
Moomoo Up to 15 Free Stocks
Available to new members of the app, Moomoo is offering up to 15 Free Stocks Up To $2,000 Offer when you sign up for an account and complete the requirements.
- What You’ll Get: Up to 15 Free Stocks
- How To Get Free Stocks:
- Click this Moomoo Free Stock Promotional Link to open your account to earn one free stock.
- Deposit a total of $100 or more and get 6 extra free stocks.
- Deposit $2,000 to get an additional 3 more free Stocks.
(No Expiration Date)
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $625 Cash), Axos Self Directed Trading ($250 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), and WeBull (12 Free Stocks).|
|Tradable Assets||Stocks, ETFs, options, futures, funds|
|Platforms||Desktop, iOS, Android|
|Countries Available||U.S., Singapore|
Moomoo is an investing platform that contains a variety of advanced analytical data. The company mainly provides access to U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and futures, but also supports Hong Kong, Chinese, and Singapore markets. Features include:
- Free access to Level 2 market data, which displays real-time bids and asks for any stock as well as trades being executed.
- Research tools, like trading ideas, fundamental data, advanced charting, and customizable news and insights.
- Advanced order types, such as limit if touched orders (LIT), market if touched orders (MIT), trailing stop orders, and trailing stop limit orders. You can set these limits to expire at the end of the day (GTD) or until you cancel them manually (GTC).
- Crossed market orders to buy a security at a lower price on one exchange and sell it when it is higher on another exchange.
- Margin trading to borrow money against the value fo the securities in your account, giving you access to increased funds without having to sell off all the asses in your current portfolio.
- Paper trading, so you can practice buying and selling stocks and ETFs and build a diversified portfolio without worrying about losing money.
- Longer trading hours, from 4am to 9pm, EST.
- In-app community with over 100,000 users.
- Alerts and notifications.
The platform is regulated by the SEC and FINRA, as well as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Accounts are insured by the SIPC for up to $500,000, including $250,000 for cash claims.
Moomoo Pricing & Fees
Moomoo has different pricing and fees for the United States, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore markets. See full pricing details here.
For U.S. residents trading in the U.S. market, the platform does not charge commission, nor membership fees, options contract fees, withdrawal fees, or inactivity fees.
Trading and investing can be great because it lets you put your money into companies you love. Moomoo lets you do that with their easy to use app that will let you trade on the go.
See promotions from J.P. Morgan, Ally Invest and other investment services here.
If you’re looking for more similar apps that give you free stocks for signing up, check out Sofi Invest ($25 Bonus), Robinhood ($5-$200) and WeBull (six free stocks).
Be sure to take advantage of these promotions because they are subject to change anytime. If you’re interested in posts like this, check our list of the Best Brokerage Bonuses.
Moomoo is a great little app – the L2 Market data perk alone is amazing, as they are the only free brokerage offering this right now (it can cost up to $100/mo. for this service). Add to that the full access to off-hours trading (4am-9:30 am & 4pm-8pm), along with good response time on trades, and this one is a real winner for day/swing traders looking to get quick entry/exit. Even more, Moomoo also provides tips and interactive information on a sort of social networking based bulletin area and a nice news ticker.
the policy of moomoo promotion has changed, now it require a first deposit with more than $500, and can receive a free stock up to $1000, normally it would be $10-$50