Check out the latest Moomoo free stocks, offers, and promotions here.
Find all of the current Moomoo promotions that will give you the chance to earn free stocks ! Currently, you can get 10 free stocks by opening a Moomoo account.
Table of Contents
About Moomoo Promotions
If you’ve been looking for a trading and investing app then Moomoo is the app for you. Moomoo is a commission-free, online trading platform that lets their members buy and sell stocks and much more. What makes this standout from other trading apps is the fact that it will allow you to trade during the pre and post market.
Similar to other trading applications, Moomoo lets you trade stocks, options, ADRs and ETFs without having to pay commissions. Moomoo also has the option of letting their customers trade during both the pre and post market. Additionally, there is no minimum deposit requirement.
Moomoo 10 Free Stocks
Available to new members of the app, Moomoo is offering 10 Free Stocks Up To $2,000 Offer when you sign up for an account and complete the requirements.
- What You’ll Get: Up to 10 Free Stocks
- How To Get Free Stocks:
- Click this Moomoo Free Stock Promotional Link to open your account to earn one free stock.
- Deposit a total of $100 or more and get 6 extra free stocks.
- Deposit $2,000 to get an additional 3 more free Stocks.
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to Ally Invest (Up to $3,000 Bonus Cash), J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $625 Cash), Axos Self Directed Trading ($150 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), and WeBull (12 Free Stocks).|
|Tradable Assets||Stocks, ETFs, options, futures, funds|
|Platforms||Desktop, iOS, Android|
|Countries Available||U.S., Singapore|
Moomoo is an investing platform that contains a variety of advanced analytical data. The company mainly provides access to U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and futures, but also supports Hong Kong, Chinese, and Singapore markets. Features include:
- Free access to Level 2 market data, which displays real-time bids and asks for any stock as well as trades being executed.
- Research tools, like trading ideas, fundamental data, advanced charting, and customizable news and insights.
- Advanced order types, such as limit if touched orders (LIT), market if touched orders (MIT), trailing stop orders, and trailing stop limit orders. You can set these limits to expire at the end of the day (GTD) or until you cancel them manually (GTC).
- Crossed market orders to buy a security at a lower price on one exchange and sell it when it is higher on another exchange.
- Margin trading to borrow money against the value fo the securities in your account, giving you access to increased funds without having to sell off all the asses in your current portfolio.
- Paper trading, so you can practice buying and selling stocks and ETFs and build a diversified portfolio without worrying about losing money.
- Longer trading hours, from 4am to 9pm, EST.
- In-app community with over 100,000 users.
- Alerts and notifications.
The platform is regulated by the SEC and FINRA, as well as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Accounts are insured by the SIPC for up to $500,000, including $250,000 for cash claims.
Moomoo Pricing & Fees
Moomoo has different pricing and fees for the United States, Hong Kong, China, and Singapore markets. See full pricing details here.
For U.S. residents trading in the U.S. market, the platform does not charge commission, nor membership fees, options contract fees, withdrawal fees, or inactivity fees.
Trading and investing can be great because it lets you put your money into companies you love. Moomoo lets you do that with their easy to use app that will let you trade on the go.
Be sure to take advantage of these promotions because they are subject to change anytime. If you’re interested in posts like this, check our list of the Best Brokerage Bonuses.