If you have been a longtime reader of this site, you know how I shop. It’s usually consist a combination the followings: The item is already on sale, add that with a coupon, then find another coupon to stack on top of that, go through ebates shopping portal to get cash back, then see if I can call in to pricematch, throw a rebate along with it, pay with a cashback credit card or gift cards I bought for 20% off, then see if I can add some freebies along with it.
You might find this not worth your time; unless you call this a hobby. I find getting the most out of my dollar to be a challenge. Here is the latest hustle:
- Buy a Staples $50 off 200 coupon and 2x$3 ink coupons on eBay
- Drive to your local Staples, and use their Kiosk to search for this Acer Al 1926W 19″ LCD
- Add the sale item for $150, then add Digital image SKU# 656213 (FAR) and fillers, then use the $50 coupon, then add ink coupons
- Pay at the cashier with this 12% coupon
- Pay items using gift cards for 20% off at mybuysmart.com or dealpass.com
- If not, use a cash back credit card along with your Staples Member Rewards card.
- Fill out all rebates.
That, my friend, is how you turn a $230 item into $50. Yes, I know most people won’t go through with this, and it is a big YMMV. Don’t forget, this is HustlerMoneyBlog!