For residents of New York, Nassau Financial Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Nassau Financial CU to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a Savings, Checking, with a direct deposit.
Once your referral has met all the requirements, both of you will be able to earn the bonus as well as having access to range of account features to better your banking experiences. For those interested, simply apply as soon as you can. In addition, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Nassau Financial FCU Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $15 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking account, Savings, and a direct deposit.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Nassau Financial FCU Bonus
- Fill out the referral form with both you and your referral’s information
- Provide your friend with your Referral Form
- Have your referred person bring the referral form to a designated local Nassau Financial Branch
- Your friend will have to open a Checking Plus and Savings account
- Offer includes $15 to the referrer when their referral opens Savings, Checking and Direct Deposit and $15 to the new member referred when they open Savings, Checking and Direct Deposit.
- $5 goes into Share Savings and remains on hold, $10 is credited to the new member once the 3 services (Savings/Checking/Direct Deposit) are confirmed.
- An additional $10 is earned for adding Online Banking, eStatements and Bill Pay in addition to having Savings, Checking and Direct Deposit.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near a Nassau Financial FCU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Nassau Financial FCU today to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of Nassau Financial FCU to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account with a direct deposit and a savings account.
Once that has been completed, you will earn a $15 Bonus while your friend earn a impressive $25 bonus! Remember, the more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today and start earning! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review