If you are a borrower of National HSBC, then you are eligible for a potential award from the National HSBC Mortgage Loan Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, National HSBC engaged in abusive practices in its mortgage foreclosure, origination and servicing operations. North America Holdings has agreed to pay settle allegations it engaged in abusive practices in its mortgage foreclosure, origination and servicing operations. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 11/15/16 to receive your potential award!
HSBC Mortgage Class Action Lawsuit:
- National HSBC Mortgage Loan Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/15/16
- Who’s Eligible: Borrowers must meet certain minimum criteria to be eligible to receive a settlement payment. In particular:
- The loan was serviced by HSBC at the time of the foreclosure sale
- The loan went to foreclosure sale between Jan. 1, 2008 and Dec. 31, 2012
- The borrower made at least three payments on the loan
- The home (or foreclosed property address) was, or was intended to be the borrowers’ primary residence at the time the mortgage loan was obtained
- The borrower had a mortgage loan secured by a one-to-four unit residential property
- The unpaid principal balance of the first-lien mortgage loan did not exceed $729,750 for a one-unit property; $934,200 for a two-unit property; $1,129,250 for a three-unit property; or $1,403,400 for a four-unit property.
- Estimated Amount: $780 Minimum
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: The United States of America, et al. v. HSBC North America Holdings Inc., et al., Civil Action No. 16-0199, District Court for the District of Columbia
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the National HSBC Mortgage Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 11/15/16 to receive your potential award!
If you are a borrower of HSBC, then you are eligible for a potential award from the National HSBC Mortgage Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, NHSBC engaged in abusive practices in its mortgage foreclosure, origination and servicing operations. If you are eligible, file a claim by filling out your information by 11/15/16 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply