Considering that over 3 billion pizzas are sold in the US each year, it’s no surprise we have a national holiday dedicated to pizza. National Pizza day is coming up, which means Pizza Promotions!
Restaurants and Pizza Shops across the nation are offering discounted pizza to free slices for National Pizza Day on February 9, 2021. Make sure to take advantage of these promotions and be one of the Americans that consume an average of 23 pounds of pizza each year!
National Pizza Day Promotions
- Bertucci’s: Buy any brick oven pizza and get one for free Tuesday as part of the ongoing Two for Tuesday deal. For online orders, use code 2FORTUESDAY.
- BJ’s Restaurants & Brewhouse: For a limited time only, get half-off large pizzas at BJ’s when ordering on the restaurant’s website or app with promo code HALFOFF.
- Blaze Pizza: Get a large pepperoni pizza for $9.95 or get two large one-topping pizzas for $20.
- Casey’s General Store: Get two large one-topping pizzas for $7.99 Tuesday. There’s also a deal throughout February, buy a large pizza, get a second for half off.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Get a free medium one-topping pizza with the purchase of a large one-topping for dine-in and carry-out Tuesday. The chain also will have free delivery through DoorDash.
- Cici’s Pizza: Enjoy 2 large 1-topping pizzas for $5.99 each when you order online or use this coupon for carryout. This deal is available through March 28.
- Domino’s: Enjoy a large three-topping pizza for $7.99 with carryout. Customers can also choose two or more items for $5.99 each! Options include a medium 2-topping pizza, marbled cookie brownie, salad, stuffed cheesy bread and more!
- Donatos: Pizza Love Rewards members will receive double points on any order Tuesday. To join, visit ww2.donatos.com/pizzalove or text LOVE to 88188.
- Einstein Bro’s Bagels: From Tuesday through Feb. 14, get a Family Pizza Bagel Box for $5, 50% off the regular price. The box has eight bagel halves with four classic cheese and four pepperoni pizza bagels. The deal is available for ordering ahead on the chain’s app.
- Godfather’s Pizza: Enjoy two large pizzas for $26 at participating locations. Customers can also get a large 2-topping pizza and one side for $20.99.
- Hungry Howie’s: Get your choice of up to 10 toppings at no extra charge. You can also get 2 select items for $5.99 each with code PICK2.
- Life Cuisine: Enter a contest on Instagram by following @lifecuisine and replying to the Tuesday giveaway post with #APizzaLifeCuisine and #Sweepstakes for a chance to win the brand’s gluten-free cauliflower crust pizzas.
- Little Caesars: Through February 28, customers can get a large 3-topping pizza for $6.99 when you order online. Get free delivery Tuesday on orders $10 or more placed on the chain’s website or with the app.
- Kum & Go: Every Friday, Kum & Go offers its fresh-baked pizzas buy one, get one free!
- Marco’s Pizza: Medium one-topping pizzas are only $6.99 and new pizza bowls are $7.99.
- Mazzio’s Italian Eatery: Enjoy a large Supreme pizza for $10.99 or a large 1-topping stuffed crust pizza for $10. Also, get 2 medium 1-topping pizzas for $6.50 each. These deals are only available at participating locations. Choose your local Mazzio’s Italian Eatery online to see even more offers.
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza: Order any two medium pizzas and get $5 off Tuesday with promo code PIZZADAY.
- Panera Bread: From Tuesday through Feb. 16, get 50% off online orders of any flatbread with promo code TGIF. Redeem the “Thank God It’s Flatbread” discount by entering TGIF in the Panera app or at a bakery-café, while supplies last.
- Papa Gino’s: Enjoy two or more large traditional cheese pizzas for $10.99 each with code 7861. In addition, get a free 10″ small cheese pizza with the purchase of a beverage when you sign up for the Papa Gino’s Text Program. Get 25% off online pizza orders Tuesday with code 8139.
- Papa John’s:
- Get the one-topping Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza for $12.
- Take 25% off regular menu priced pizzas with code 25SAVE or PAPATRACK or PEPSI25
- Get 5 large 1-topping pizzas with code GR8PZZA
- Papa Murphy’s: Take 25% off your $20 online order when you sign up for Papa Murphy’s email or texts. In addition, get $3 off your online order of a large or family-size pizza with code PIZZADAY on February 9.
- Pasqually’s: Get a free large cheese pizza with the purchase of $25 or more with code PIZZADAY. With a $25 or more Pasqually’s DoorDash or GrubHub purchase, get a free large cheese pizza.
- Pieology: The pizza chain holds an Instagram Live event Tuesday 3 p.m. ET and the company says it “will gift those who attend with a 10% offer to use one time until the end of February.”
- Pilot Flying J: Get a free slice of pizza Tuesday with a fountain drink purchase and an offer on the convenience store chain’s app.
- Pizza Hut: Enjoy the $10 Tastemaker for National Pizza Day. This deal offers a large 3-topping pizza for just $10.
- PT’s Taverns: Get a $5 personal cheese or pepperoni pizza Tuesday.
- Red Baron Pizza: The frozen pizza brand is giving out free pizzas to 55 families in honor of the 55th Super Bowl and National Pizza Day. Through Feb. 12, enter to win by following Red Baron Pizza on Instagram and tag a friend in the comments of the offer.
- Round Table Pizza: App users get a free Stuffed Crust upgrade Tuesday.
- Sbarro: Current members of the chain’s Slice Society loyalty program get a coupon for a free NY XL slice with the purchase of any beverage Tuesday. For joining at www.sbarro.com, new members also get a coupon for a free NY XL slice with a beverage purchase.
- Shakey’s: Get a heart-shaped pizza for $12 at select locations. Additionally, you can get a medium pizza for $5.99 when you purchase a large PCM combo.
- Toppers: Choose two or more of the following items for $9.99 each: large house pizza, large three-topping pizza, triple Topperstix or 1-lb boneless wings.
- UNO Pizzeria & Grill: Sign up for the Uno Insider’s Club for a coupon for a free appetizer with purchase.
In celebration of National Pizza Day on February 9th, many pizza chains and restaurants are running promotions in celebration of the national day. Though it is for National Pizza Day, some of the promo codes above are currently working. Simply add the promo codes above to save money at Domino’s, Papa John’s and more!
Considering Americans eat an average of 46 slices of pizza per year, make sure to save some of that dough this National Pizza Day and check out more ways to Save Money by finding out where you can Eat Free On Your Birthday here at HMB!